Geologic and structure contour maps of the Rose Hill oil field, Lee County, Virginia [map] / by Ralph L. Miller and J. Osborn Fuller
- Miller, Ralph L. (Ralph LeRoy), 1909-1991
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps : color ; 54 x 74 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fuller, J. Osborn (James Osborn), 1912-
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Virginia Geological Survey
- Oil and gas investigations ; preliminary map 76
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:18,000. (W 83 0273́0-̋-W 83 0200́0/̋N 30 0400́0-̋-N 30 0373́0)̋.
- Relief shown by contour lines.
"Prepared in cooperation with Virginia Geological Survey."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes stratigraphic section, cross sections, ancillary maps, table, text, and bibliography.
View MARC record | catkey: 1691147