Map showing structural control of breccia pipes on the southern Marble Plateau, north-central Arizona [map] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Hoyt B. Sutphin and Karen J. Wenrich
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1988. and Denver, CO : For sale by Branch of Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; 139 x 95 cm, sheets 90 x 126 cm and 80 x 103 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wenrich, Karen J. and Sutphin, Hoyt B.
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1778
- Northern part -- Southern part.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000. (W 111 050ʹ00ʺ--W 111 018ʹ30ʺ/N 36 015ʹ00ʺ--N 35 037ʹ30ʺ).
- "Generalized geology modified from Akers and others (1962) ... Ulrich and others (1979).", Includes index map on both sheets, location map, and bibliography., Inset: Map area and vicinity showing prominent alignments of collapse features and breccia pipes in area of detailed study and principal fault systems in region. Scale 1:250,000., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1691308