Stratigraphic cross section showing upper Paleocene coal-bearing rocks of the Tongue River member of the Fort Union Formation in the Piney Canyon SE quadrangle, Weston County, southeastern Powder River Basin, Wyoming [map] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Edward A. Johnson, Frances Wahl Pierce, and Wayne R. Sigleo
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1990. and Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 section ; sheet 96 x 122 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pierce, Frances Wahl, Sigleo, Wayne R., and Johnson, Edward A. (Edward Allison), 1940-
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-2012
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:3,450. Vertical scale approximately 1:24.
- Includes text, bibliographical references, location and index maps.
View MARC record | catkey: 1694565