Geology and asphalt deposits of north-central Guadalupe County, New Mexico [map] / by Joseph M. Gorman and Raymond C. Robeck
- Gorman, Joseph M.
- Additional Titles:
- Guadalupe County, New Mexico
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Geological Survey, 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 3 maps on 1 sheet : color ; 45 x 86 cm or smaller, on sheet 89 x 126 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Robeck, R. C. (Raymond C.), 1919-
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Oil and gas investigations preliminary map ; 44
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:63,360]. (W 105 005ʹ00ʺ--W 104 030ʹ00ʺ/N 35 015ʹ00ʺ--N 35 000ʹ00ʺ).
- "Figure 2. Structure section along line A-A', north-central Guadalupe County, New Mexico".
"Figure 4. Diagram showing percentages of asphalt in borings near New Mexico Construction Company quarries".
"Figure 6. Record of prospect borings shown on accompanying maps".
Text and bibliography included.
View MARC record | catkey: 1694888