Water-surface profile and flood boundaries for the computed 100-year flood, Tongue River, Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation and adjacent area, Montana [map] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by R.J. Omang and Charles Parrett ; prepared in cooperation with the Northern Cheyenne Tribe
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Water surface profile and flood boundaries for the computed 100-year flood, Tongue River, Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation and adjacent area, Montana
- Helena, Mont. : The Survey, 1998. and Denver, CO : For sale by Branch of Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 149 x 42 cm, on sheet 89 x 120 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Parrett, Charles, Omang, R. J., and Northern Cheyenne Tribe of the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation, Montana
- Water-resources investigations report ; 98-4066
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 106 027ʹ30ʺ--W 106 017ʹ30ʺ/N 45 040ʹ00ʺ--N 45 022ʹ30ʺ).
- Shipping list no.: 98-0331-P., Includes text, bibliography, 3 tables, location and index maps, and 8 graphs., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1695767