Geologic map and structure sections of the Mascoma quadrangle, New Hampshire [map] / geology by Carleton A. Chapman, assisted by Bernard Chapman [and others].
- Chapman, Carleton A.
- Additional Titles:
- Alternate filing title, Mascoma quadrangle, New Hampshire
Filing title, New Hampshire, Mascoma quadrangle
- [Concord?] : State of New Hampshire Highway Dept., 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 33 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Carleton, Bernard
New Hampshire. State Highway Department
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:62,500. (W 72 015-́-W 72 000/́N 43 045-́-N 43 030)́.
- "Geology surveyed in 1935 and 1936..."
"Topographic base by U.S. Geological Survey, surveyed in cooperation with the State of New Hampshire".
Includes notes and 3 col. cross-sections.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1700059