Delaware papers (English period) : a collection of documents pertaining to the regulation of affairs on the Delaware, 1664-1682 / edited by Charles T. Gehring
- Baltimore : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1977.
- Physical Description:
- xliii, 395 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Gehring, Charles T., 1939-
Holland Society of New York
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- New York historical manuscripts. Dutch
- Related Titles:
- Delaware papers, 1664-1682
- Spine title: Delaware papers, 1664-1682.
"Published under the direction of the Holland Society of New York."
The volume numbering on the title page is the numbering of a collection at the New York State Archives arranged by E.B. O'Callaghan and described in his Calendar of historical manuscripts that has been retained for ease of reference.
View MARC record | catkey: 1700130