Peirce and value theory : on Peircian ethics and aesthetics / edited by Herman Parret
- Amsterdam ; Philadelphia : John Benjamins Pub. Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 381 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Parret, Herman and Charles S. Peirce Sesquicentennial International Congress (1989 : Harvard University)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Semiotic crossroads ; v. 6
- Papers originally presented at the Charles S. Peirce Sesquicentennial International Congress, Harvard University, Sept. 5-10, 1989.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -371) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1700654