Building and breaking families in the American West / Glenda Riley
- Riley, Glenda, 1938-
- Albuquerque : University of New Mexico Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 204 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Calvin P. Horn lectures in western history and culture
- Courting and committing -- Marrying : for better or worse? -- Intermarrying : why so difficult? -- Separating, deserting, divorcing.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 153-195) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1701504