Mark Bradford : tears of a tree / curator: Clara M Kim ; editors: Michelle Piranio, Li Qi.
- Additional Titles:
- Tears of a tree
- Shanghai, China : Rockbund Art Museum ; Wien, Österreich : Verlag für Moderne Kunst, 
- Physical Description:
- 146 pages : color illustrations (some foldout) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kim, Clara
Li, Qi (Curator)
Frogier, Larys, 1964-
Bradford, Mark, 1961- Selections
Rockbund Art Museum (Shanghai)
- Language Note:
- In English and Chinese.
- Missing papers / Larys Frogier -- Mark Bradford's abstractions of place / Clara M. Kim -- A master of mistakes / Doryun Chong.
- This volume documents three monumental collage paintings by celebrated Los Angeles-based artist Mark Bradford (born 1961), titled "The Tears of a Tree," "Falling Horses" and "Lazy Mountain," which were inspired by the artist's visits to Shanghai.
- "This publication was realized on occasion of the exhibition "Mark Bradford: Tears of a Tree," at the Rockbund Art Museum (RAM), Shanghai, January 31-May 3, 2015"--Colophon.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17026499