Electric power distribution and load transfer system
- Bradford, Michael P.
- January 20, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Parkinson, Gerald W. and Grant, Ross M.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A power distribution system includes a plurality of power sources and load transfer units including transistors and diodes connected in series and leading to a common power output, each of the transistors being controller switchable subject to voltage levels of the respective input and output sides of said transistors, and the voltage and current level of said common power output. The system is part of an interconnection scheme in which all but one of the power sources is connected to a single load transfer unit, enabling the survival of at least a single power source with the failure of one of the load transfer units.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20080008221.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17028118