Pass-transistor very large scale integration
- Bhatia, Prakash R.
- December 7, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Maki, Gary K.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Logic elements are provided that permit reductions in layout size and avoidance of hazards. Such logic elements may be included in libraries of logic cells. A logical function to be implemented by the logic element is decomposed about logical variables to identify factors corresponding to combinations of the logical variables and their complements. A pass transistor network is provided for implementing the pass network function in accordance with this decomposition. The pass transistor network includes ordered arrangements of pass transistors that correspond to the combinations of variables and complements resulting from the logical decomposition. The logic elements may act as selection circuits and be integrated with memory and buffer elements.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20080005132.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17028732