Portable catapult launcher for small aircraft
- Gessler, Joseph A.
- February 8, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Hughes, Michael G., Petter, George E., and Rosenbaum, Bernard J.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An apparatus for launching an aircraft having a multiplicity of interconnected elongated tracks of rigid material forming a track system and wherein each elongated track has a predetermined elongated track cross-sectional design, a winch system connected to the track system wherein the winch system has a variable mechanical advantage, one or more elongated elastic members wherein one end of each of the one or more elongated elastic members is adjustably connected to the track system, and a carrier slidably mounted to the track system wherein the carrier is connected to the winch system and to the other end of each of the one or more elongated elastic members.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20080005125.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17028739