Truss structure design
- McKitterick, Dennis Donald
- June 20, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Daily, Carl S. and Lees, Daniel A.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An integrally formed three-dimensional truss structure, including molds and methods for production of same, containing outer top and bottom plane surfaces thereof comprising interconnected rod segments integrally formed at their points of intersection on the outer top and bottom surfaces, the top and bottom surfaces also integrally joined together through additional interconnected rod segments passing through an integrally formed intersection, wherein the additional interconnected rod segments passing through the integrally formed intersection form a three-dimensional continuous array of triangles.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20080004072.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 17029759