The orphan's legacy, or, A testamentary abridgment : in three parts : wherein the most material points of law relating to that subject are succinctly treated, as well according to the common and temporal as ecclesiastical and civil laws of this realm : illustrated with a great variety of select cases in the law of both professions, as well delightful in the theory, as useful for the practice of all such as study the one or are either active or passive in the other / by John Godolphin
- Godolphin, John, 1617-1678
- Uniform Title:
- Orphan's legacy
- Additional Titles:
- Testamentary abridgment
- London : Printed by the assigns of Richard and Edward Atkins, Esquires, for Robert Vincent, 1701.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- The fourth edition much augmented and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (478 pages, 20 unnumbered pages).
- HeinOnline legal classics library
George Wythe collection
- part I. Of last-wills and testaments -- part II. Of executors and administrators -- part III. Of legacies and devises.
- Errors in paging: pages 457-458 omitted; pages 456 and 459 duplicated.
View MARC record | catkey: 17032752