Agriculture, rural development, and related agencies appropriations for fiscal year 2000 : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session on H.R. 1906/S. 1233, an act making appropriations for Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and related agencies programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2000, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, and Related Agencies
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 1,410, xix pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 106-390
- "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Agriculture, Food and Drug Administration, nondepartmental witnesses."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 17032835