Department of Defense authorization for appropriations for fiscal year 2000 and the future years defense program. Part 6, Personnel, February 24, March 3, 11, 24, 1999 : hearings before the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session on S. 1059, authorizing appropriations for fiscal year 2000 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe personnel strengths for such fiscal year for the armed forces, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 643 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 106-116, pt. 6
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17032931