Foreign operations, export financing, and related programs appropriations for fiscal year 2000 : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session on H.R. 2606, 3196, 3422/S. 1234, an act making appropriations for foreign operations, export financing, and related programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2000, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 286, iv pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 106-340
- "Agency for International Development, Department of Justice, Department of State, Department of the Treasury, nondepartmental witnesses."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 17033055