NOx state implementation plans : hearing before the Subcommittee on Clean Air, Wetlands, Private Property, and Nuclear Safety of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, June 24, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Clean Air, Wetlands, Private Property, and Nuclear Safety
- Additional Titles:
- Nitrogen oxides state implementation plans
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 108 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.106-471
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17033270