A record trade deficit, how can the U.S. government prevent a looming trade crisis? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, March 25, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000., [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Congressional Sales Office, Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, distributor], and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 155 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 106-95."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17033366