S. 1224--the Administrative Dispute Resolution Act of 1995 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management and the District of Columbia of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on S. 1224, to amend subchapter IV of chapter 5 of Title 5, United States Code, relating to alternative means of dispute resolution in the administrative process, and for other purposes, November 29, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management and the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Administrative Dispute Resolution Act of 1995
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 214 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.104-401
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17033413