U.S. policy toward Russia. Part 2, Corruption in the Russian government, Thursday, October 7, 1999 : hearing before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- US policy toward Russia
United States policy toward Russia
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 97 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Economic assistance, American—Russia (Federation)
- Economic assistance, American—Former Soviet republics
- Political corruption—Russia (Federation)
- United States—Foreign relations—Russia (Federation)
- Russia (Federation)—Foreign relations—United States
- Russia (Federation)—Politics and government—1991-
- Former Soviet republics—Politics and government
- "Serial no. 106-76."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17033499