Reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act : hearing before the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session on examining the Ryan White Care Act, focusing on the challenges of an evolving HIV/AIDS epidemic, March 2, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 96 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 106-509
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17033962