Cleanup at federal facilities : hearings before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session on H.R. 3781, H.R. 3782, H.R. 3783, H.R. 3784, and H.R. 3785, bills to require the Secretary of Energy to establish a separate account and office for waste management and cleanup activities of the Department of Energy, to amend the Solid Waste Disposal Act to improve compliance and clarify regulations of hazardous waste at federal facilities under the subtitle c of the act, and for other purposes, March 3 and 10, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Hazardous Materials
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 764 pages) : forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 100-201."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17034187