DOE : pollution at Fernald, Ohio : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session on H.R. 3783, H.R. 3784, and H.R. 3785, bills to amend the Solid Waste Disposal Act to improve compliance with Hazardous Waste Laws at federal facilities; to clarify the regulation of certain Department of Energy Waste; and to clarify provisions concerning application of certain requirements and sanctions to federal facilities, October 14, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Hazardous Materials
- Additional Titles:
- Department of Energy : pollution at Fernald, Ohio and Pollution at Fernald, Ohio
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 210 pages) : map
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2/3:100-236
- "Serial no. 100-236."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 77).
View MARC record | catkey: 17034225