Oil spill research needs : hearing before the Subcommittee on Natural Resources, Agriculture Research, and Environment of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session, September 7, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Natural Resources, Agriculture Research, and Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 222 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Oil spills—Research—United States
- Liability for oil pollution damages—United States
- Oil spills—Law and legislation—United States
- Oil spills—Environmental aspects—Research—United States
- Oil pollution of rivers, harbors, etc—Law and legislation—United States
- Oil pollution of the sea—Law and legislation—United States
- Oil spills—Government policy—United States
- "No. 72."
View MARC record | catkey: 17034740