A liber amicorum : Thomas Wälde : law beyond conventional thought / edited by Jacques Werner & Arif Hyder Ali
- Search engines, copyright and innovative business models : how Google sought to monopolize/free [delete as appropriate] the printed word / Charlotte Wälde -- Legal issues of OPEC production management practices and the law: an overview / Melaku G. Desta -- Dispute prevention and dispute settlement: reflections on discussions with Thomas Wälde / Hew R. Dundas -- The wisdom of international commercial mediation and conciliation / William F. Fox -- Going to pieces without falling apart : Wälde's defence of 'specialisation' in the interpretation of investment treaties / John P. Gaffney -- Investment treaties and domestic courts: a transactional mosaic reviving Thomas Wälde's legacy / Walid Ben Hamida -- The changing face of political risk in the energy industry / Mirian Kene Kachikwu -- Fat cats and 'windfall' taxes in the natural resources industry : legal and political analysis in the light of modern investment treaties / Abba Kolo -- Professor Thomas Wälde : in memoriam of the friend / Andrey Konoplyanik -- Global financial crisis to put the PSA regime in Russia back on the agenda / Andrey Konoplyanik -- Interpretation in international investment arbitration--through the looking glass / Ian Laird -- Thomas on the formation of international abritral tribunals : 'the conversation' / Michael McIlwrath -- Bifurcation of title in international oil & gas agreements / A. Timothy Martin -- Investment claims and arbitrator comportment / William Park -- A United Nations' liaison hub and ombudsoffice in international economic relations: a proposal / Chitra Radhakishun -- Courts and arbitration : forming choices for young lawyers / Klaus Reichert -- Investment treaties and the Russian bear : baiting the bear? / Noah Rubins & Azizjon Nazarov -- Moral damages in international investment law : some preliminary thoughts on the aftermath of Desert Line v. Yemen / Borzu Sabahi -- At what time must legitimate expectations exist? / Christoph Schreuer & Ursula Kriebaum -- Unlawful or bad faith conduct as a bar to claims in investment arbitration / Abby Cohen Smutny & Petr Polášek.
- Waelde, Thomas W.
- Energy industries
- Foreign trade regulation
- International law
- Investments, Foreign (International law)
- Arbitration agreements, Commercial
- International commercial arbitration
- Natural resources
- Oil and gas leases
- Buitenlandse investeringen
- Internationale financiële politiek
- Internationale arbitrage
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17036834