Little journeys to the homes of great lovers : Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton / written by Elbert Hubbard
- Hubbard, Elbert, 1856-1915
- Additional Titles:
- Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton
- East Aurora, NY : The Roycrofters, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 133-144 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 145-160, xvi, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : portraits ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Roycroft Shop
- Little journeys ; v. 19, no. 5
- Original brown paper wrappers, printed in black and red.  p. of ads for Roycrofters products bound before the main text,  p. of ads bound between p. 176 and 177. "A social and industrial experiment" (xvi p.) by Elbert Hubbard included at end.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Gift and purchase of Alice Marshall; 1991.
View MARC record | catkey: 17037057