Synthesis and Optimization of Chalcogenides Quantum Dots Thermoelectric Materials [electronic resource] / by Chong Xiao
- Xiao, Chong
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 114 pages 65 illustrations, 1 illustration in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Superionic Phase Transition Optimizing Thermoelectric Performance in Silver Chalcogenides Nanocrystals -- Two Metal Ion Exchange Realizing Efficient Thermoelectric Properties and p-n-p Conduction Type Transition -- Toward “Phonon Glass Electron Crystal” in Solid-Solutioned Homojunction Nanoplates with Disordered Lattice -- Magnetic Ions Dope Wide Band Gap Semiconductor Nanocrystals Realizing Decoupled Optimization of Thermoelectric Properties -- Magnetic Ions Fully Substituted Wide Band Gap Semiconductor Nanocrystals for Decoupled Optimization of Thermoelectric Properties -- Experimental Part.
- This thesis focuses on chalcogenide compound quantum dots with special crystal structures and behaviors in an effort to achieve the synergistic optimization of electrical and thermal transport for high-efficiency thermoelectric materials. The controllability and large-scale synthesis of chalcogenide quantum dots are realized through simple colloid synthesis, and the synergistic optimization of the materials’ electrical and thermal transport properties is successfully achieved. Furthermore, the book explores the mechanism involved in the integration of high thermoelectric performance and reversible p-n semiconducting switching in bimetal chalcogenide semiconductors. As such, the thesis will be of interest to university researchers and graduate students in the materials science, chemistry and physics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17037851