Geology of the Garns Mountain quadrangle, Bonneville, Madison, and Teton Counties, Idaho : description of the stratigraphy, structure, and phosphate and coal deposits of a 215-square mile area at the north end of the Idaho-Wyoming thrust belt / by Mortiner H. Staatz and Howard F. Albee
- Staatz, Mortimer H. (Mortimer Hay), 1918-2004
- Additional Titles:
- Geology, Garns Mountain quadrangle, Idaho and Description of the stratigraphy, structure, and phosphate and coal deposits of a 215-square mile area at the north end of the Idaho-Wyoming thrust belt
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966. and Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 122 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Albee, Howard F. (Howard Franklin), 1915-2005 and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1205
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 114-118) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17039342