The role of bankruptcy reform in addressing too big to fail : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session ... July 29, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 141 pages) : color illustrations
- S. hrg. ; 114-123
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 17, 2016). and Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17039700