Architecture of life / Lawrence Rinder ; With essays by Sabrina Dalla Valle, Padma D. Maitland, Spyros Papapetros, Lisa Robertson, Rebecca Solnit
- [Berkeley, Calif.] : University of California, Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive, 
- Physical Description:
- 349 pages : Illustrations (mostly color) ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rinder, Lawrence, Valle, Sabrina Dalla, Maitland, Padma Dorje, Papapetros, Spyros, Robertson, Lisa, 1961-, Solnit, Rebecca, and Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive
- Architecture of life / Lawrence Rinder -- Hearing the metron / Sabrina Dalla Valle -- Architecture and life : biological analogies and tectonic oppositions / Spyros Papapetros -- Mandalas : whole symbols / Padma D. Maitland -- Rubus armeniacus / Lisa Robertson -- Private in public / Rebecca Solnit.
- 9780983881315 paperback and 0983881316 paperback
- "Published on the occasion of Architecture of Life, the inaugural exhibition in the University of California, Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive's new building, designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro. Curated by BAMPFA Director Lawrence Rinder, the exhibition is on view from January 31 to May 29, 2016."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17040216