Geologic map of the Perent Lake quadrangle, Lake County, Minnesota [cartographic material] / by D. M. Davidson, Jr.
- Davidson, Donald Miner, 1939-
- Minneapolis : Minnesota Geological Survey, University of Minnesota : Published in cooperation with Minnesota Department of Conservation and Minnesota Department of Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 39 cm folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Donaldson, David Miner, 1939-
- Related Titles:
- Perent Lake quadrangle, Lake County, Minnesota
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000.
- Title on envelope: Perent Lake quadrangle, Lake County Minnesota.
Accompanied by: The Duluth complex in the Perent Lake and Kawishiwi Lake quadrangles, Lake and Cook Counties, Minnesota / D.M. Davidson, Jr. (iv, 10 p. : ill., map ; 27 cm.).
"Base from U.S. Geological Survey topographic map, 1960."
"Geology mapped 1966 and 1967."
Includes location map.
"Contour interval 10 feet."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliographical references in accompanying text.
View MARC record | catkey: 1704151