Geologic map of the Beethoven quadrangle of Mercury [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by John S. King and David H. Scott ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1990. and Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 61 cm, on sheet 76 x 95 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Scott, David Holcomb, 1916-, King, John S. (John Stuart), 1927-2013, Planetary Geology Program (U.S.), State University of New York, and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- I-2048 (H-7) and Atlas of Mercury, 1:5,000,000 geologic series
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,000,000 at 0 0 lat. ; Mercator projection
- Relief shown by shading., "Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W-15,814 through grant NGR-33015108 to State University of New York.", Includes text, bibliographical references, and index maps., "H5M 0/108G.", and Coordinates shown as: W 144 0--E 72 0/N 25 0--S -25 0.
View MARC record | catkey: 1705295