Managing globally [videorecording].
- [University Park, Pa.?] : Penn State Audio-Visual Services, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 12 videocassettes (29 min. each) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Dorn, Fran
University of Maryland. Office of Instructional Development
Pennsylvania State University. Audio-Visual Services
- [v.]1 Global business, an overview -- [v.]2 International trade -- [v.]3 Understanding cultural differences -- [v.]4 Developing cultural sensitivity -- [v.]5 Building competitive advantage -- [v.]6 International strategy - [v.]7 Researching world markets -- [v.]8 International marketing management -- [v.]9 Managing across cultures -- [v.]10 International assignment -- [v.]11 International financial management -- [v.]12 Global business, the future.
- This twelve-part series reviews the economic, political, and cultural environment affecting the growth of international marketing, competition, and the management of multinational corporations.
- Penn State Harrisburg has [v.] 11-International Financial Management.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced by the University of Maryland's Office of Instructional Development.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Fran Dorn.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1705739