Making an impact in the Kurdistan region -- Iraq [electronic resource] : summary of four studies to assess the present and future labor market, improve technical vocational education and training, reform the health sector, and build data collection capacity / C. Ross Anthony, Louay Constant, Shelby Culbertson, Peter Glick, Krishna B. Kumar, Robin C. Meili, Melinda Moore, Howard J. Shatz, Georges Vernez
- Anthony, C. Ross
- Santa Monica, Calif. : RAND Corporation, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 46 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Constant, Louay, Culbertson, Shelly, Glick, Peter, Kumar, Krishna B., Meili, Robin, Moore, Melinda, Shatz, Howard J., Vernez, Georges, Rand Corporation, and Kurdistān (Iraq). Ḧikûmetî Herêmî Kurdistan-ʻÊraq
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "This executive summary describes key results from four studies carried out by the RAND Corporation as part of Phase II of its work for the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG). The KRG asked RAND to undertake several studies aimed at improving the economic and social development of the Kurdistan Region -- Iraq."--Page 4 of cover.
- At head of title: Kurdistan Regional Government, Ministry of Planning.
"Sponsored by the Kurdistan Regional Government."
"RR-873-KRG"--Page 4 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 45-46).
View MARC record | catkey: 17065960