Soil erosion in the Palouse River Basin : indications of improvement / by James C. Ebbert and R. Dennis Roe
- Ebbert, J. C.
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: USGS science for a changing world
- [Reston, Va.?] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (4 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Roe, R. Dennis, National Water-Quality Assessment Program (U.S.), Geological Survey (U.S.), and United States. Natural Resources Conservation Service
Full Text available online
- USGS fact sheet ; 069-98
- Caption title., "This fact sheet and data collected in the 1990's is part of the National Water-Quality Assessment (NAWQA) Program of the U.S. Geological Survey"--P. ., Shipping list no.: 98-0344-P., and "July 1998"--P. .
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page ).
View MARC record | catkey: 1707778