Characterization and trends of recreational and commercial fishing from the Florida Panhandle [microform] / prepared under BRD contract 1445-CT0009-94-001 by Continental Shelf Associates, Inc. ; in cooperation with the U.S. Department of the Interior, Minerals Management Service Gulf of Mexico OCS Region
- Kearneysville, WV : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, US Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division ; New Orleans, LA : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Minerals Management Service, Gulf of Mexico OCS Region, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Continental Shelf Associates
Geological Survey (U.S.). Biological Resources Division
United States. Minerals Management Service. Gulf of Mexico OCS Region
- "August 1997."
Shipping list no.: 98-0921-M.
"Contractor report, USGS/BRD/CR-1997-0001, OCS Study MMS 97-0020."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1998. 6 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1708058