Colonialism in the Congo basin, 1880-1940 / by Samuel H. Nelson
- Nelson, Samuel Henry
- Athens, Ohio : Ohio University Center for International Studies, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 279 pages : maps ; 22 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Monographs in international studies. Africa series ; no. 64
- Mongo (African people)—History
- Mongo (African people)—Economic conditions
- Mongo (African people)—Social conditions
- Subsistence economy—Congo (Democratic Republic)—Tshuapa River Region
- Imperialism—Congo (Democratic Republic)—Tshuapa River Region—History
- Oral tradition—Congo (Democratic Republic)—Tshuapa River Region
- Tshuapa River Region (Congo)—History
- Tshuapa River Region (Congo)—Economic conditions
- Tshuapa River Region (Congo)—Social conditions
- 0896801802 (acid.free, recycled paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 247-271) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1708311