Cyber war : the next threat to national security and what to do about it / Richard A. Clarke and Robert K. Knake
- Trial runs -- Cyber warriors -- The battlespace -- The defense fails -- Toward a defensive strategy -- How offensive? -- Cyber peace -- The agenda.
- Exposes America's burgeoning new cyber warfare capability and its vulnerabilities and documents the first skirmishes that have taken place in cyberspace.
- Cyberspace operations (Military science)—United States
- Cyberterrorism—United States
- Information warfare—United States
- Cyberterrorism—United States—Prevention
- Information warfare—United States—Prevention
- Cyberspace operations (Military science)
- Information warfare
- Information warfare—Prevention
- United States
- Förenta staterna
- 9780061962240 (pbk.)
- Reprint. Originally published: 2010.
"With a new appendix on the Stuxnet worm" -- Back cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 17086535