Ethical issues in developmental disabilities / editors, Linda J. Hayes [and others].
- Reno, Nev. : Context Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 207 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hayes, Linda J. (Linda Jean), 1949-
- Choice and value / Linda J. Hayes, Mark A. Adams, and Kristi L. Rydeen -- Ethical behavior / Brian Lahren -- Stages of moral development as stages of rule-governance / Steven C. Hayes and Gregory J. Hayes -- Morality framed as rule-governance / Kenneth R. Huntley -- Ethical issues concerning persons with developmental disabilities : a developmental perspective / Sidney W. Bijou -- Developmental disabilities, change, and culture : improving circumstances for children / Mark A. Swain -- Competence / Patrick M. Ghezzi and Ruth Anne Rehfeldt -- The skills to make competent decisions / Duane C. Lord -- Inclusion in childhood services : ethics and endocratic oughtness / William C. Healey -- Holding inclusion to a higher standard / Stephen L. Rock -- The right to effective behavioral treatment / Ron Van Houten -- How far is too far? / Ramona Houmanfar -- Ethical advocacy in developmental disabilities : a performance engineering perspective / David E. Luke, Jacqueline E. Collins -- A performance engineering model / Cynthia A. Reinbold -- Adult services : opportunities to demonstrate competence / Stephen C. Moore -- Being guided by data / MaryAnn Demchak -- Pharmacological treatment of behavioral problems in people with mental retardation : some ethical considerations / Alan Poling -- The ethics of pharmacotherapy : simply a case of stimulus control / Debra W. Fredericks -- Social responsibility : genetics and the developmentally disabled / Gregory J. Hayes -- Remembering the past / Thomas Scully -- Bringing professional behavior under control / Marcia L. Bennett -- Agreeing on working assumptions / Donald A. Jackson.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1710577