Controlled photomosaic of the Mare Australe F quadrangle of Mars [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photo mosaic (controlled) ; 41 x 58 cm on sheet 85 x 62 cm folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Atlas of Mars 1:2,000,000 topographic series
Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1636 (MC-30 F)
- Related Titles:
- Photomosaic, Mare Australe F quad., Mars
Mare Australe F quadrangle
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,000,000. 1 mm = 2 km AT -75.008 ̊; Polar stereographic projection
- Margin title: Mare Australe F quadrangle.
Envelope title: Photomosaic, Mare Australe F quad., Mars.
Location and index maps on sheet.
"M 2M -71/158 CM."
Relief shown by shadings.
View MARC record | catkey: 1710758