Controlled photomosaic of the Mare Australe J quadrangle of Mars [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1985.
Arlington, Va. : For sale by Branch of Distribution, USGS.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 39 x 58 cm, on sheet 86 x 62 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Space Science. Planetary Division and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Atlas of Mars, 1:2,000,000 topographic series
Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1638 (MC-30 J)
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-1638 (MC-30 J)
- Related Titles:
- Controlled photomosaic of the Mare Australe J quadrangle of Mars
Mare Australe J quadrangle of Mars
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,000,000 (1 mm = 2km)AT -75.008 0 ; Polar stereographic projection
- Relief shown by shading.
"Prepared on behalf of the Mars Data Analysis Program, Planetary Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration under contract W-14,575."
Locator and index maps on sheet.
"M 2M -71/338 CM."
Coordinates shown as W 360 0--W 315 0/S -65 0--S -77.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 1710792