Map of northeastern United States and part of Canada [cartographic material] / A.L.A., Automobile League of America
- Corporate Author:
- Automobile League of America
- Additional Titles:
- Northeastern United States and part of Canada and Panel title: Northeastern United States
- [Boston, Mass.?] : Auomobile League of America, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 59 x 93 cm, folded to 21 x 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thibodeau, Paul H. and Thibodeau, Philip C.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,800,000 (W 98°--W 65°/N 50°--N 36°).
- Relief shown by hachures., "© Paul H. Thibodeau, Philip C. Thibodeau.", Publication date inferred from copyright stamp on local copy., Includes inset of "New York City and environs" and Eastern Standard Time clock ill., and Ancillary maps of "Chart showing distances between principal points in the United States" and "Map of Chicago and its environs" with inset of "Location of exhibits, Century of Progress" and its buildings index, list of A.L.A. office locations, and membership information on verso.
- Geographic Coverage:
- Covers an area from Winnepeg, Manitoba, Canada in the west and north to Tulsa, Oklahoma in the south, and to Maine in the east.
View MARC record | catkey: 1714091