Shaded relief map of the Oxia Palus quadrangle of Mars. MC-11, M 5M 15/22 RN [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Oxia Palus quadrangle of Mars
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 37 x 53 cm, on sheet 86 x 68 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology Program (U.S.) and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-1551
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,000,000 at 0 0 latitude ; Mercator projection (W 45 000ʹ00ʺ--W 0 000ʹ00ʺ/N 30 000ʹ00ʺ--N 0 000ʹ00ʺ).
- Text, locator and index maps on sheet.
"This map supersedes I-955, the first edition of this sheet."
"Revised in March 1983 on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Planetary Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration under contract W-13,709."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography.
View MARC record | catkey: 1714145