Controlled photomosaic of the Phaethontis Northeast quadrangle of Mars. MC-24 NE [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1984.
Arlington, VA : For sale by Branch of Distribution, USGS.
- Rev. 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 52 x 59 cm, on sheet 86 x 67 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Atlas of Mars, 1:2,000,000 topographic series
Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1601
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91:I-1601
- Related Titles:
- Controlled photomosaic of the Phaethontis Northeast quadrangle of Mars
Phaethontis Northeast quadrangle of Mars, controlled photomosaic
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,000,000 (1mm = 2 km) at -35.83 0 ; Lambert conformal projection
- Locator and index maps on sheet.
"M 2M -39/124 CM."
Coordinates shown as: W 135.0 0--E 112.5 0/N -30.0 0--S -47.5 0.
View MARC record | catkey: 1715646