The Post office London directory for ...
- Additional Titles:
- Post-Office London directory for ... 1834?-, Small edition of the post office London directory. 1850?-, London directory. 1818, and Post-office directory. 1834
- London : Kelly & Co.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 18 x 27 cm
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Ceased in 1967.
- Description based on: 1818., Publishers: Critchett & Woods, 1818?-; B. Critchett, 1934?-, Some vols. issued with "Coach and Carrier's Guide"., "Comprising amongst other information, official directory; commercial directory; court directory; parliamentary directory; postal directory; banking directory"--T.p., 1850., "Under the patronage of his Majesty's Post-Master General"--Caption, 1818, 1834; "Under the immediate and special patronage of her Majesty's Postmaster-General"--Caption, 1850., and Vol. for 1834 includes A New guide to Stage coaches, waggons, caravans ... and boats and Names of the carriers.
- Special Numbering:
- Vol. for 1818 is 19th ed.; 1834 is 35th ed.; 1850 is 51st annual publication.
View MARC record | catkey: 1715700