Time to grow. Program 16, Three preschoolers [videorecording] / produced by Coastline Community College in association with Southern California Consortium
- Fountain Valley, Calif. : KPBS, 1992.
Fountain Valley, Calif. : Coast Telecourses
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (28 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Ratner, Harry
Stone, David P.
Carroll, Jack (Performer)
Coast Community College District
Coast Telecourses (Firm)
Southern California Consortium for Community College Television
Northern Illinois Learning Resources Cooperative
KPBS (Television station : San Diego, Calif.)
Coastline Community College
- Case studies of preschoolers in three families illustrate developmental patterns in children between the ages of two-and-a-half and five, showing how development is shaped by who the child is and by the contexts in which the child develops. One child is outgoing, one is an emigrant, and one is blind.
- Related Titles:
- Look at the whole child: ages 2 1/2 to 5.
- Recorded off-air from KPBS Channel 15 on 10/19/92.
Title on promotional sheet: A look at the whole child: ages 2 1/2 to 5.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Coordinating producer Harry Ratner ; series producer David P. Stone.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jack Carroll.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1717099