Preliminary pictorial map of Mimas [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared for the Voyager Imaging Team in cooperation with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 2 photomosaics ; on sheet 41 x 31 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (U.S.), United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and Voyager Imaging Team (U.S.)
- Atlas of the Saturnian Satellites. 1:5,000,000 topographic series and Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1489
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,796,000 56 0 latitude ; Polar stereographic projection and Scale 1:5,000,000 at 0 0 latitude ; Mercator projection (W 180 000ʹ00ʺ--W 180 000ʹ00ʺ/N 57 000ʹ00ʺ--S 57 000ʹ00ʺ).
- "This map supersedes I-1391.", "Sm 5M 2AN.", and Text and index maps on sheet.
View MARC record | catkey: 1718011