The prediction problem [videorecording] / PBS
- New York : Ambrose Video Publishing Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassettes (approximately 58 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Kurtis, Bill
KCTS (Television station : Seattle, Wash.)
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Television New Zealand
Nihon Hōsō Kyōkai
Ambrose Video Publishing
Pacific Rim Co-Production Association
- Episode 3 of Fire on the rim. From Bali to New Zealand, from Japan to California and Hawaii, volcanoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis make their home in the area known as the "ring of fire." This series goes beneath the scientific surface to explore the ways the Pacific Rim cultures cope with the seismic and volcanic violence that frequents their world.
- Related Titles:
- Fire on the rim
- A project of the Pacific Rim Co-Production Association and a co-production of KCTS Television, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Television New Zealand, in association with Nippon Hoso Kyokai (NHK).
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Executive producer/series producer, Barry Stoner ; senior producer/writer, Kathleen Phelan ; producer/writer Katie Jennings.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Bill Kurtis.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1719012